Bill was born and raised in Billings, Montana, and joined the firm now known as Boone Karlberg in 1980. Bill has more than 30 years of experience in trial work involving a variety of types of cases and has tried cases in both the state and federal courts in Montana. Bill has four children and five grandchildren. He and his family stay active in various local and community affairs.
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal Law/Civil Rights
Education and Experience
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law
- B.A., Political Science, Montana State University
- Clerkship - Honorable John Sheehy, Montana Supreme Court
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America
- Mountain States Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating in Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Benchmark Litigation Guide, "America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys"
Community and Professional Involvement
- Poverello Center, past president and member Board of Directors
- Montana Eye Bank, past president and member Board of Directors
- Citizens’ Law Enforcement Academy